The creaminess of vanilla accented by golden roasted almonds, dates & figs.
Vanilla Nut was the first Teeccino flavour I ever created. I wanted to feature vanilla beans from Mexico where I was working to preserve rainforests.
Vanilla, the only orchid used in food, has become a favourite the world over due to its unparalleled fragrance and complex, heady flavour. Vanilla is indigenous to Central America where it was discovered by the native people centuries before the Spanish arrived. The Aztec Emperor, Montezuma, was said to be drinking an elixir for longevity made from cacao, vanilla and honey when the conquistadors were ushered in for an audience.
Now this may seem like trivia, but do you know that each vanilla bean has to be handled hundreds of times during its 6 month curing process? Doesn’t that bring home the wonder of nature and the cleverness of humans?
It is no surprise to me that Vanilla Nut has always been our best selling Mediterranean flavour. Drink it knowing that you are helping indigenous communities find sustainable livelihoods that preserve rainforests.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic dates, natural vanilla extract, natural nut flavour, figs. Contains: Almonds.
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fibre
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests