Buttery hazelnuts enriched by golden-roasted almonds, slightly sweetened by dates & figs.
The first time I tasted hazelnuts was in France when my taste buds were tantalised by a jar of a scrumptious spread. My schoolgirl French was put to the test by "noisette" on the label. Too good to be peanut butter, not almond, what was it? It was Hazelnut butter!
My love affair with Hazelnuts began then, but it really came to fruition when I designed Teeccino's Hazelnut Herbal Coffee. I had long since given up rich desserts, but here was that tempting richness with a nuttiness that keeps you desiring it way past the last drop.
Hazelnut is what the word "savoury" is meant to describe. Now you can enjoy something sinfully rich without worrying about either the calories or the caffeine!
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic dates, natural hazelnut flavour, figs. Contains: Almonds.
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fibre
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests