Barley-free & Gluten-free. Intense deep coffee notes from roasted ramon seeds and dandelion roots; unsweetened.
Is being gluten-free important to you? Even though Teeccino has been tested to have no detectable levels of gluten at 5 parts per million when brewed using a paper filter, you may be worried that you might still experience a reaction to the barley in Teeccino. Understanding that gluten-sensitive people, just like caffeine-sensitive people, can be hyper sensitive to trace gluten, I decided it was time to create a barley-free coffee alternative that is absolutely gluten-free.
Teeccino Dandelion French Roast tastes just like Maya French Roast to satisfy the person who loves dark roasted, regular flavour. It brings the health benefits of roasted dandelion root including its inulin content, antioxidants, and stimulating effects on liver function to your cup. With more dandelion root per serving than any other brand puts in their tea bags, Teeccino Dandelion French Roast produces a cup where the deep, full body of coffee meets the health benefits of nature’s healing herbs.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic ramon seeds, natural coffee flavour. May contain trace amounts of almonds.
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, almonds, dates and figs
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root and dandelion root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- 100% Gluten free and barley free