Hints of summer fruits in an aromatic body deepened by roasted almonds, dates & figs.
When we think of cloistered Italian monks during the Middle Ages, images of artfully lettered books and scrolls with hand painted borders, a cappella choirs, and carefully tended vineyards comes to mind. Lesser known may be the herbal recipes that were tightly guarded secrets handed down from herb master to apprentice.
Amaretto is one of these delicious and healthful herbal elixirs whose fame has survived the centuries; So Italian in its delicious combination of fruit, herb and nut flavours that tantalise and seduce your palate! Teeccino's Almond Amaretto takes you back to a quieter time when we dearly valued exotic herbs, fruits and spices from far off places we couldn’t dreamed of visiting. Allow a cup of Almond Amaretto to sweetly transport you there!
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fibre
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory testsNutrition Facts