A sampling of all ten Mediterranean & Maya flavours. Each Tee-Bag makes one steaming mug in 3 minutes.
The Teeccino Tee-Bag sampler is a great way to try Teeccino and decide which are your favourite flavours!
If you are like us, you like variety according to your moods, time of the day or season. That’s why we offer so many flavours to satisfy the wide variety of coffee preferences. Some people are absolutely certain that they’ll only like their particular flavour favourite. Then they try another and fall in love all over again.
The 10 flavour sampler makes a great gift for coffee lovers who may be cautious at first. It encourages them to experiment and try something new. Since Teeccino’s flavours are all natural, people often respond enthusiastically to a flavour they never liked before because most coffee manufacturers use artificial flavours that have cloying, over-flavoured characteristics.
Buy the sampler for yourself or a loved one and have fun brewing up some steaming mugs of Teeccino.
Sampler holds all of our 10 different flavours. Each Tee-Bag brews one 250ml cup in hot water. Flavours Include:
- Vanilla Nut
- Almond Amaretto
- French Roast
- Maya Chocolate
- Chocolate Mint
- Maya Chai
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fibre
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
- Teeccino Tee-bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each Tee-bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino Tee-bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the Tee-bags as in our 312g bags. Tee-bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each Tee-bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavour and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Unbleached tea bag filter paper
- 100% recycled carton: 50% post consumer material
- Pour 240ml of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- When opening the envelope, give a little shake at the top to move the Tee-bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Tee-bags can be left steeping in the cup or pot for further flavour extraction without fear of creating too strong a brew like tea.
- When removing the Tee-bag from your cup, squeeze out the remaining liquid in the bag by wrapping the string around the spoon and pressing the bag to release all of its flavour!