The coolness of peppermint leaves fuse with deep roasted dandelion and chicory roots; the lush richness of cocoa powder creates a chocolatey finish.
Take roasted cacao powder, from which heavenly chocolate is created, and add a spike of green peppermint leaves to make a cool contrast against dark coffee notes coming from chicory and dandelion roots and voila! Now you have a brew that has the depth and heights along with everything in between to entrance you endlessly. Truly your taste buds will never tire of this flavor, and you can equally enjoy it either hot or iced. Both are divine…well, at least they’ll make you feel divine!
If you’re seeking a digestive stimulant by the way, peppermint is famed for relieving intestinal complaints while the bitters in dandelion and chicory roots kick your liver and gallbladder into action. On top of that, these two roots happen to be nature’s highest sources of inulin, the prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, those triillons of gut inhabitants that are responsible for creating vitamins, immune metabolites, and healthy digestion and elimination. They do everything from reduce inflammation to influence your food cravings. Feed them and you shall thrive!
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, almonds, natural mocha flavor, organic cocoa powder, peppermint leaf, organic figs, peppermint oil. Contains: Almonds
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, peppermint leaves, almonds, dates, cocoa and figs
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium, an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- inulin - a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.