Intense deep coffee notes from roasted ramon nuts create a robust, focused body.
It wasn’t until I discovered ramon nuts from Central American rainforests that the dream of a dark roasted, unsweetened herbal coffee with enough body to carry coffee-like depth and intensity came into focus. The Maya drank a brewed beverage of roasted ramon nuts for all kinds of health reasons. Please recall that this was prior to the coffee tree making its way across the Atlantic.
If you like your coffee dark roasted without any competing flavour notes or sweetness, Maya French Roast was created for you. In a taste test of Teeccino’s regular flavours, Original, Java, and Maya French Roast, those coffee drinkers who like pure coffee flavour preferred dark roasted Maya French Roast. Those who like their coffee sweeter with a lighter roast chose Original. Those who want a medium roast with just a bit of sweetness preferred Java.
Now between all three flavours, those who say “give me regular” can find their personal preference and satisfaction!
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon nuts, organic coffee flavour. May contain trace amounts of almonds.
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fibre
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests