Citrus top notes from orange peel enhanced with sweetness from dates & figs.
I suppose this should have been my first flavour, but in fact I created it fourth. It emerged to satisfy the desire for an unflavoured herbal coffee by people who relish the blackness of regular coffee.
Being an herbal beverage designer by origin, I couldn't resist giving Original just a hint of orange peel to produce a fruity top note and of course some dates and figs for sweetness. There is something too wonderful about the contrast between the intensity of a deep roast highlighted by the sparkle of sweet tanginess - well, you'll just have to try it for yourself to see if you agree with me.
If you don't, and purity without complexity is your preference, try medium roasted Java or dark roasted Maya Caffé instead.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, orange peel, organic dates, almonds, natural citrus flavour, figs. Contains: Almonds.
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fibre
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests