Past BBF date 25th April 2022
Velvety chocolate layered over a lush, dense body with a hint of heat from chiles.
When Montezuma was drinking his “Nectar of the Gods”, a brew that combined cocao beans with vanilla, honey, and chiles, he knew what he was doing. Just a bit of heat generated from those chiles will wake up your system with just the right amount of stimulation. It's subtle so it won’t overwhelm your senses, yet it provides a gentle prod with warmth for your digestion and circulation.
Though we can’t guarantee that it will bestow longevity on you like it was reputed to do for the royal Aztec lineage, we can tell you that Montezuma and his Maya neighbors knew how to create exciting flavour that is worthy of the Gods. Roasted coffee and chocolate notes from ramon nuts blended with cacao, vanilla and chile ~ now this is truly an exalted beverage from the New World brought to you courtesy of Teeccino!
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon nuts, natural chocolate flavour, organic cocoa, chile flakes. May contain trace amounts of almonds.
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fibre
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests