Out of date 28/02/2021
Uplifting ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper and cloves accent red rooibos tea, uniquely pairing with roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
Dandelion, rooibos, spices, oh my! What an amazing group of herbs you have in this brew. Naturally fermented rooibos, with its earthy red depths and abundant health benefits drawn up from the very tip of the Cape of Africa, meets roasted dandelion and chicory, Europe’s super healthy roots with bitter principles that start your digestion singing. Top it off with a classic group of stimulating spices that wake up your organs with a rush and a tingle, and now you have a tea worthy of worship…or at least daily imbibing!
Personally, I drink spice brews every morning. As you would know if you follow me, I’m caffeine sensitive and thus a morning jolt of coffee is not my daily ritual like it is for so many. But I like stimulation too. I just like it from spices which set off a chain of reaction throughout my body including all my organs that exclaims, “Yo! Let’s get clear and ready for the day! Wash out last night’s remnants and kick this body into gear.”
Yes, spices really do do that and they will for you too. If you’re currently habitual with caffeine every morning, my suggestion is to give your adrenals a break and try a spicy brew instead!
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic rooibos, organic chicory, organic dates, organic dandelion root, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, natural spice flavor, organic cardamom, sweet blackberry leaves, black pepper, cloves. May contain trace amounts of almonds.
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, black pepper and cloves
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium, an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- inulin - a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.