Best before date of 21/07/2020
A stimulating spike of spicy notes accented with the creaminess of vanilla.
It’s this simple: I love Chai and I love Teeccino. Why not put them together? I’ve created many caffeine-free chais with tea-like bases using rooibos. They’re wonderful, but then comes the moment when you want something richer, darker, more potent.
Who says chai can’t be made with a roasted, robust body brewed like coffee and energized with spices? Add sufficient hot milk and a true chai emerges to confound both tea and coffee drinkers alike. I say rules are made to be transcended and Maya Chai rises above our limitations to merge the best of both worlds.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon nuts, organic cassia, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic spice flavour, organic vanilla extract. May contain trace amounts of almonds.
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fibre
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
- Teeccino Tee-bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each Tee-bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino Tee-bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the Tee-bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tee-bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each Tee-bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavour and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Oxygen bleached tea bag filter paper
- 100% recycled carton: 50% post consumer material
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- When opening the envelope, give a little shake at the top to move the Tee-bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Tee-bags can be left steeping in the cup or pot for further flavour extraction without fear of creating too strong a brew like tea.
- When removing the Tee-bag from your cup, squeeze out the remaining liquid in the bag by wrapping the string around the spoon and pressing the bag to release all of its flavour!