Best before 16/05/2019
Gluten-free & barley-free. The creaminess of vanilla accented by golden roasted almonds; slightly sweet from dates & figs.
Is being gluten-free important to you? Even though Teeccino has been tested to have no detectable levels of gluten at 5 parts per million when brewed using a paper filter, you may be worried that you might still experience a reaction to the barley in Teeccino. Understanding that gluten-sensitive people, just like caffeine-sensitive people, can be hyper sensitive to trace gluten, I decided it was time to create a barley-free coffee alternative that is absolutely gluten-free.
Teeccino Dandelion Vanilla Nut tastes just like Mediterranean Vanilla Nut with its rich, nutty creaminess that has such universal appeal, it has always been Teeccino’s top selling flavour from day one. Dandelion Vanilla Nut brings the health benefits of roasted dandelion root including its inulin content, antioxidants, and stimulating effects on liver function to your cup. With more dandelion root per serving than any other brand puts in their tea bags, Teeccino Dandelion Vanilla Nut produces a cup where deliciousness meets the health benefits of nature’s healing herbs.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, dates, almonds, organic figs, natural vanilla extract, natural nut flavour. Contains: Almonds.
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, almonds, dates and figs
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root and dandelion root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- 100% Gluten free and barley free
- Teeccino Tee-bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each Tee-bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino Tee-bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the Tee-bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tee-bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each Tee-bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavour and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Oxygen bleached tea bag filter paper
- 100% recycled carton: 50% post consumer material
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- When opening the envelope, give a little shake at the top to move the Tee-bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Tee-bags can be left steeping in the cup or pot for further flavour extraction without fear of creating too strong a brew like tea.
- When removing the Tee-bag from your cup, squeeze out the remaining liquid in the bag by wrapping the string around the spoon and pressing the bag to release all of its flavour!