Short date 28th Feb 2022
Nutty shredded coconut adds warmth to deep roasted dandelion and chicory roots; plus a spike of orange peel and the sweetness of dates and figs
Hmmmmmm! is what people sigh when they take their first sips of this fragrant coconut-infused dandelion coffee. Just the aroma alone is enough to set your taste buds spinning with desire. Ok, you have to be a coconut lover to get off on this brew. If you are one of its many fans, then you’ll find that coconut is lifted to new heights by boosting it with the roasted depth of body from chicory and dandelion roots. Nutty against bitter with a hint of orange. Like I was saying, hmmmmmm!
By the way, make yourself a cup of Dandelion Coconut after a meal at night. I guarantee it will banish the thought of dessert while your taste buds are satisfied by this rich, coconutty brew. Now what could be better than that??
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, organic almonds, organic orange peel, organic coconut, organic figs, natural coconut and orange flavours. Contains: Almonds
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, almonds, orange peel, datea and figs
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium, an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- inulin - a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.